Wednesday, August 4, 2010

First Day of School

This is how our first day of school looked. We started with morning devotion, then the kids got ready for their lessons. I'm still adjusting...
Dad led us in praise and worship then Bible reading.
I worked with Brandon first with his Phonics, then I gave him writing. Next, it's my turn to worked with Andrea with her Indonesian studies: PKn (or Citizenship), then Indonesian language (reading, writing, and vocabulary). Brandon was busy with his copywork.
Then I turned to Brandon and checked his handwriting, helped him with the ones that are not so perfect while Andrea was doing her copywork.
At first, I was afraid that I won't be able to control the day... I was scared that Brandon won't be able to sit quietly and focus on his work, but I was wrong. The school time was very quiet and they're focused. For project, Andrea wanted to make a pinwheel... so here it is.
For the afternoon snack, we made cupcakes which were gone in less than 1 hour! We didn't even get to make the frosting... LOL
Okay, so that was the first day... so far so good...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails