Saturday, April 2, 2011

Curriculum for the Next Academic Year

It's been a long time since my last post, I know. I've been very busy as I take up a new job now as a home tutor in the afternoon. We're still adjusting the new schedule. So, having this job in the afternoon, I'm thinking of changing the curriculum, because I don't really have any time to prepare for the lessons anymore. I've been searching for another curriculum and tell you the truth, I feel overwhelmed with all the options. They're sooo many!

I've been reading the reviews here and there and downloading lesson samples, and still feel somehow "not sure"... until I found Christian Light Education. I downloaded their lesson samples, and have my daughter tried it... and she loves it! So, I'm going to get her do the diagnostic test first to know her level... but I think I'm going to go ahead and order the Level 200. She's an advanced reader, and I can see that we've done some of the things from Level 100.

I'm so glad that I found this curriculum. Hope it will work well with my kids.

Dea is doing the sample Math Light Unit from Christian Light Education
She's so serious...
This is her look when I ask her about the curriculum... she loves it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails